I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Monday, Monday.....blah.

Well here is another Monday. I think Mondays suck and we should have 3 day weekends every week. They say the typical American works for 87% of their life. What? No way, give me another day off now!!

Anyway, I had a quiet weekend, worked some more and then stayed home. It is COLD !! I cannot handle this weather and it is just the beginning. My goal this next weekend is to buy thicker sweaters.

I made Honey B her own Tie/Fleece Blanket this weekend for Christmas. Spoiled Dog !! I got sick of her taking mine, literally off the bed , onto the floor- upstairs and wherever she chose. So I made her very own Cow patterned fleece blanket ( she is black and white afterall). She loves it and I knew it would never make it til Christmas-- she already has it claimed and her brother Petey fights for a corner too. My blanket baby dog. Okay sorry enough of the doggie nonsense.

Not feeling so good today, I woke up with the down in the dumps yesterday mood and I think it has carried over. I hope it is not the FLU, I think it is just what I call " THE BLAHS". So I will make it through the work day, and head for home to rest up. Mom is not feeling good either so I figure she will hit the couch by 7pm. I always worry about her when she feels sick, both her and my Dad actually. I try not to but I guess it is just my nature to worry about people.

I have to admit it made my day better to come to work- stupid as it sounds but being surrounded by friends and people I like really helps- Thanks Novella and Kristen !! Even if we are in good moods, bad moods, or sad it seems we all help each other out to get through. I like that and I need that more than I realized.

So enough of my "BLAHS" for now. Gonna take it easy with the Honey B and snuggle with her tonight- she always seems to know when I need it.

HAPPY MONDAY my fellow peoples.

Chow for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

awww ... thanks 'Nif ... I feel the same way ... if I am in a funk ... I know that you and K will understand and give me the humor I so desperately need to get through it !

So ... uh ... one of these days ... I am ... uh ... gonna buy the fleece for you to make the ds his own blanket ... I best search for more Red Sox fabric ...

1:09 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Novella,
You best get busy on the Fleece my girlie....

Jen

1:17 PM

 
Blogger Novella said...

I'm getting busy ... I'm getting busy ... I promise ... good lawd woman !

LOL !

1:45 PM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

You are so sweet! You guys make me feel good too. When ever I'm in a bad mood one of the smart comments from Novy or you either cheer me up or fire me up. You guys rock!

12:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews