I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

House Hunting

Well am I in a situation....

This whole growing up and getting older thing has gotten to me so I have been trying to settle down and look at buying a house.

Well since I made a few credit mistakes in the past I am still trying to recover from bad credit.

I did find a house within my limits and I just got the call that I am approved- WOW- me Approved ? Oh yeah- here is the catch: with 5% down or approximately $5000.00. Uh well so lets just say I don't really save money well. So it was like getting good news and bad news in the same phone call. I just need a chance to get this all to work and get small debts paid off and pay on a mortgage- I can handle both payments, but I need to get the money. I will figure something out, I swear. I cannot live with my parents forever and nor do I want to.

Okay enough of the whining for now.... It is a cute house just a small 2 bedroom for me and the Honey B- big yard and I could put up a garage in the spring. Good neighborhood and everything. Well I will sit on it and keep dreaming. It is almost the end of the year and with the Holidays coming up ( that I dread) I would just like one thing to go right for me this year. Keep your fingers crossed people :)

So I had a good weekend, I did not do much but I saw my big brother which I do not see much. I went out to the bars and had a great time. I need to come out of my shell,keep hooking up with friends and stuff or it is going to be a long winter.

Honey and I start Intermediate class ( level 2) on Thursday. I am pretty excited as this is going to be a real test of her loyalty to me and my patience with her. She is such a good girl already and I want to continue with the manners. It helps have a dog that is cute and minds their manners too :)

Well it is only Tuesday and it feels like Monday all over again. We need sunlight here, they figure we will not see any until the weekend or later and oh big surprise snow too. Funny how the weather has such an effect on your emotions and attitude. That always surprises me.

Here we go back to work again and then the next job....happy Tuesday to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Happy Tuesday, even tho it's Wednesday morning. And thanks for your "feel better" wishes. Stay happy, you AND Honey B...

6:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews