I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Mississippi Adventure 2006 Part 4

Packing....

Honey has a bag, and a tote.
I have 3 bags and a box ! Yikes, mom's car is looking smaller and smaller. But we will make do and it will all fit. I have some errands to run tonight, get my pills filled and some sweets for the road and we are ready to go for tomorrow.

Nick may or may not be coming up-- it is a last minute decision from his boss and he will not know until this afternoon, bummer. Either way I do get to see him so no problem. He made a comment about Slaughtering Hogs this week so I am a little nervous about that, I am not a farm girl by any means. And I don't want to see Honey get eaten by anything either.

I am so excited for a trip- I have the mileage and gas money figured out as well.
Time is ticking, just one more day and I am off ! Southern Boys here I come !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

Well ... I will miss you ... and be safe ... and uh, feel free to give out my number as needed ! LOL

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews