I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mississippi Adventure 2006 Part 1

Well I have decided to take a trip to Visit my Little brother in Mississippi. So in about 3 weeks I will going on a road trip with my dog to head south for a week. I am not sure if I am flying or not but I plan on going either way.

My brother recently got married in Sturgis, SD this year at Bike week. His Wife has two twins- boy and a girl that are 6. They are adorable and great kids. The countdown at their house has begun for my trip there. That made me feel good and got me excited to see them as well. So they are also have a cookout/ picnic when I get there as well since her family and my Brother's friends want to meet me. I feel kind of like a celebrity heading for the south !! I have been to visit him only 1 other time since he moved 4 years ago. I need to make it more of an annual trip to see him since he comes back home so much as well. It is only fair. So we will see how the planning and packing go soon. Let the countdown begin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews