I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Feeling Sick....

Hey All,

Yeah it has been awhile and I need to get some stuff out of me. Overall it has been a good week so far. I went on my first Ride on Saturday- Flood Run. It was a beautiful ride but very cold. The rain managed to stay away for us though. I went with my Big Brother Peanut and his wife Carrie. It was nice to ride with family.

Sunday was a lazy day- I did not feel very good. I keep getting these headaches and they are not sure what from so I was on pain pills most of the day. And the puking started. For the last 3 days I have been puking every morning. I just don't get it-- it does not matter what I eat either and my stomach (pouch) is hurting me today. So I finally called the doctor- he is giving it 1 more day or I have to come in and get checked out. Lucky me. So I am going to go home and rest tonight and see if this might not be the flu ( keep your fingers crossed).

My Dad has been on bed rest for over 4 weeks now, something wrong with his back again. He is getting to be a really big jerk about everything and the name calling has to stop. I am sure he is stir crazy but there is no need to talk like that to me or Mom. So I have no sympathy left for him, he goes to a new surgeon on Friday again- like cutting into an unhealthy man is going to fix anything. My mom just wants him better-- I said it is time he takes care of himself. That in itself is a fight. Enough on that note- I could go on forever.

I tried to weigh myself again but I think the scale is off because it puts me at 40 pounds down. That is fast! My clothes are starting to hang on me too. I feel so much better though just knowing I am slimming down. I am still not smoking-- a 9 year habit I do not miss. So far so good, I was hoping to walk tonight but I think I should just chill.

My Little Brother Nick called last night, I think he bought a house. He says they are in the final stages of paperwork right now. He seems really nervous about it though. I tried to question him and he does not want to talk about it. He is dating a woman, for about 6 months now and I know he really loves her. However, I am a little leary for a few reasons: I found out she has been married 3 times. She is only 25 years old! 3 times ! Youch. She has twins- Boy and girl that are 6 years old. I know Nick adores them too and that is okay. Also she does not have a good job and is living with her parents. I feel like Nick is falling deep and might be getting into something he is not ready for. Her name is not on this mortgage just my brother. I am thinking with the fast pace they are moving she is just looking for another husband. I have talked to her quite a few times and thinks she is a great person. God I hope I am wrong about some things. I am trying not to worry but now my brother seems to be spending money and going into debt for her. Alright enough worrying for now. They will be up in less than a month for a visit and we will get to meet her and the kids. Hope all goes well with that too.

Honey B greeted me this morning by launching onto my bed and licking my face non stop. As much as I am not a morning person I woke up with a smile. Her tail was wagging so hard she shook the bed, and she is not a big puppy. What a nice way to say good morning huh? She is still the ligh of my life. Although she is chewing carpet again I still love her. I just want to pull all her new adult teeth out !! Lets hope the chewing stops soon. I will have to find a current picture to post of the little girl too.

Okay back to my day.

Blog at you later.

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews