I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Time Flies....

Back again.

I have not been here in awhile and I could kick myself for that. Time flies I guess- I have been so busy house hunting that I just have no energy when I get home or at work. Just work no outside fun. It sucks.

I had a really bad night, I get so mad that I get upset and cry- that does not happen very often but it did last night. I have a naughty puppy and she just will not listen to me. I was frustrated last night and no one cared. I need to get out of my parents house and back on my own. My days are numbered and so are Honey's.

I am trying so hard to clear my head, I have doctor appointments this week and next and then Surgery scheduled on 3/28. That will be a big change, I think I am trying to not to Think about it right now and I am just ready to get it over with. My family just can't seem to remember the date, like it is so unimportant to them. Okay that is enough, I am just ranting. Okay back to work, Felt good to just write it all down.

TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews