I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm Back !

Hello Cyber People !!

So I have been away for awhile.... Oops, SORRY.

There has been a huge event in my life.

On March 28th I had Gastric Bypass Surgery...... Yep I did it. So I am 3 weeks post op and each day gets a little better and easier. It is amazing the energy that I keep acquiring each day and I seem to be in better spirits as well. So 25 pounds down already. I had my first appointment yesterday. They said that is really good and to keep it up. For my goal weight I would Like to lose about 150 pounds total. So I am already on my way !!

So I was laid up pretty good the first week, they go in Laproscopic but there were 6 incisions and a drain hole. Not so fun ! The Second week was better, and my Puppy dog Honey B actually was spayed as well. So we both stayed home to lick our wounds. She is now officially healed up as well. It was nice to stay home with her for the 3 weeks as well, I kinda miss her today, as it is my first day back to work as well. It feels good to be back though and getting into my routine again with a few minor adjustments.

So I thought I would post and keep track of my progress as well.

My Aunt had a Rummage Sale on Easter Weekend. I made $121.15 on my clothes- yep I cleaned out my closets already and boy was it worth it.

It definitely did not seem like Easter- my family did not get together, not even my brothers were around. Nick is in Mississippi and did not call, Peanut did something with the girls I guess and Dad is laid up again with Back Trouble. So Mom and I ordered applebees as a treat, I will be eating my pasta for a few days now since I can only take in about 1/2 Cup of food at a time.
So holidays are just not the same for me - maybe next year will be better I keep saying that every year. Oh well maybe when I have my own family or something it will come back. Enough of the whining now.

So there is my first post back- I am smiling and happy and hope this continues. Some busy weekends to come and there will be more blogging to be had as well.

Talk to you soon-- Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews