I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

October....Fall weather and falling leaves.....

Well it is that time of year again. The crisp cold air is upon us and the trees are changing colors getting ready for the next season. The nice thing about living in the Midwest is the changing of seasons, it helps you get mentally prepared for what is to come as well.

I love Fall, the air is so clean and the temperature is a bit more tolerable as well. Since my Gastric bypass I am not so tolerant of the cold weather so we will see how this winter goes. I already have my flannel comforter and sheets on the bed if that tells you anything.

My Friend KC had her Gastric Bypass surgery last Tuesday. I was so worried about her I gave myself a belly ache thinking about it all day. All went well with her and she is at home healing just fine. I wish her the best and hopefully she will have a good recovery. Well I am down 118 pounds and 11 pants sizes- how crazy. I think in the last month it has finally hit me. People say it is now pretty obvious as well. So I still look in the mirror and wonder who that is. But not much has changed to me so there is still a glimpse.

My Dog Honey and I are going through Training class. So far we have learned: sit, down, take it, leave it, drop it- and some very good walking skills. I really like the trainer and I value her opinion. Honey is doing good and so far we are learning to listen as planned.

Not much new in my life right now- just trying to get my finances all straight so I can get serious about buying a house and getting on with it. I get so afraid of being all grown up but I know I have to do this soon. I cannot believe it is only Wednesday. It feels like the longest week of my life, I need a quiet weekend of no running around and that is exactly what I have planned. Last 2 weekends have been hectic with Oktoberfest and a Scrap a thon in Fairmont, MN.

Okay back to work, break is up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews