I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Many Moods of Me

Time for a Blog. Time for random thoughts. Summer is gone, fall is coming. Welcome to Wisconsin where the air turns crip and the leaves start to fall. My favorite time of the year. I am cold all the time already. I have a feeling it is going to be a long winter. I am trying to make a better effort not to complain out loud about being cold since my surgery so I do not drive my co-workers nuts.

I had my 6 month check up since Bariatric Surgery today. 112 pounds !! The before and after pictures are already amazing at 6 months. I think it is finally hitting me. 10 pants sizes down and Goodwill is my new shopping friend :). I think I am happy and getting over the emotional humps finally. Some days I feel like I am behind a video camera watching my life change before me though. That is a little confusing. My friends have definitely changed for the better. My attitutde, my energy and for the first time I have goals. I am still a little reluctant on men, but that will come with time, I am not lonely by any means and I stay busy. Sounds convincing right?

My life seems back on track, or at least I hope so. My finances are almost in order and it is time for Honey and I get our own place again. Whether it is renting or owning I will be happy with my own space. I love my parents dearly and I want to make sure they are okay. I know I will still be around when they need me, but for now I need to get out and grow up.

I am sitting here on break, zoning out so I am going to cut this one short for now.
So much to do, so little time to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews