I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Friday, July 21, 2006

T.G.I.F.

Finally Friday !!
It seems the more years I work a job the longer a week of 5 days becomes. I think we should work 3 1/2 days and play 3 1/2 days, don't you agree? That would be more even to me to have a life.

Not much new around here, I have been getting out a bit and trying to be social this summer. Last weekend was spent at the beach and pool swimming and hanging out with friends- what else is there to do when it is 100 degrees outside? So this weekend I have to Bartend at the Legion for a Cancer benefit- good tips.

Honey B and I went to a few Softball games last night and met the girls. It was fun to hang out and talk and poke fun at the guys. I think I will get back to myself eventually.

Sturgis 2006 is coming up fast and I need to decide if I am really going. I am usually so gung ho by now but everything is so up in the air with Nick and my parents going. I might just head out there by myself for a few days and come home. It would be an excellent adventure :)

Well, not much else to say here, just wanted to get a few words down.

Tata for now,

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews