I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Mississippi Adventure 2006 Part 2

Tick Tock-- The time is winding down and the trip will begin in 7 days. My mom suggested that I take my Dad with me, not a bad idea as long as we can get along for that long in the car. I am not sure if he is going or not. I know that me and the dog are fore sure and it will be a fun time. I have to pack and get things sorted this weekend. I know my mom has boxes for me to take down to the grandkids of course. I am excited to see my Baby brother since it has been since Sturgis ( august) and I want to see his new house. I need a break and a trip right now-- this will be so good for me. Too bad it takes 900 miles to make me have a happy thought. Open road here I come-- and I am already getting advice from Nick not to stop at rest areas after dark in certain areas- I am a big girl, I will be okay I tell him, besides I will have my attack dog Honey B with me.........to be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews