I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Doctors, Bloodwork, Pills, Confusion?

So I went to the doctor yesterday, I just cannot seem to get rid of this stuffy/runny nose. Turns out I have a sinus infection- woo hoo- liquid antibiotics for me, easier on the tummy. I also had some blood drawn since they always seem to want like 2 pints when I am there to check every level in my system from iron to hormones I swear. I like my doctor and all but I am ready to just go once a year and be done like every normal person. Normal- what is that. I have lost 125 pounds and according to my medical chart I am still considered Obese. Fine, I accept that-- Obese or not I need to be happy with who I am. So eventually I am going to be a happy Obese person. Can they add Happy in to my chart too? Yeah well enough of my smart comments. Not much else new here-- the bursts of energy are still coming and I don't mind them at all. I get a lot done after work, but I get so sick of the running around some nights.

I went to look at a few houses on Sunday. I think my mom is freaking out a little bit right now. Friday I decided to apply for two jobs thru my current company that are located down south. Yep about 800 miles away from home that is. She thinks I am full of it but I have my resume updated and I have to complete the application this week. My boss said it never hurt to show interest as well. There is nothing holding me here except family-- I know how important they are in my life but I need to consider me too. Maybe I need a change- maybe that is the feeling of unsettled I get and the panicking every time I look at a house. That is so permanent and grown up. Am I ready for all of that? Am I going to be completely happy in this town the rest of my life? Just another one of the many moods of me. My brothers were able to move ( maybe not without guilt) so why can't I? I worry about my parents but I need to take care of me. We will see what happens- I am trying to be optimistic here. Something has to go right for me this year I hope. Alright a few notes down and I have my head sort of cleared I think. Tonight Honey B and I are off to the Petsmart Howloween party-- should be fun !! Until next time......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews