I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Mississippi Adventure 2006 Part 3- Good News !



I just got a call from my baby brother in MS. He is going to be running a truck up next week, he works 1 week on and 1 week off at his job- 12 hour days. So that means he is going to be in WI and drive back down with me. I am so happy to have the company-- that will make the drive faster and we can drive straight thru. I have not seen him since August so it will be good to spend some time together. We are still trying to convince my Dad that he should come but he is being a really big grouch about it. I really don't know why. Anyway-- I just had to share. I am excited for my adventure to begin and the time off even if it is just a week. I am going to get packing this weekend and get the car situated as well. Make sure Honey B's kennel fits in there all folded up. Well that just made my day a whole lot better. Lets see how the rest goes. At least it is Wednesday already. TTFN.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock On girl ... I am so glad your bro is going to be riding with you ... I won't worry as much then.

5:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews