I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Mississippi Adventure is over.... HOME.

Well I am home. I need to get caught up on sleep-- I kept forgetting where I was last night, the pain of coming home after a trip. All went very well-- I was so happy to see my little brother and his family, new house, etc. He seems very happy and I am so glad. I miss him so much. I wish he was closer all the time. But I will get over my whining someday. I always miss my brothers, even when I am with them. Anyway, that is another story for another day. Enough of my pity party.

The Southern Folks are always so respectful. I think we need some of that up here in the North again. Good old fashion manners. Even I need a lesson in review of those too. Nick has some really good friends and family down there and it is always good to meet them and hang out. We had a cook out on Sunday and bunch came over. Nick got to use his new grill courtesy of Mom and Dad as an Early Birthday/Christmas present. His birthday is Thanksgiving. He was so happy grilling it was nice to see him so content with a house and a grill-- oh and a wife :)

Time is up!
It was nice to get back to work and see everyone. I guess I depend on that more that I realize most days. These "people" at work are my friends too and they make me smile. That is kinda nice. Mom and Dad missed me too- I even got hugs from my Pops. Honey B missed her brother but I think she missed Papa and Grandma more :). Back to work, back to life, back to trying to figure out what I do next.

I had a message to call the Manager in Huntsville. He offered me the job but could not match my paygrade. I had to decline since I did not want to move and take another pay cut. Darn it. I will keep looking, keep watching and waiting. In the meantime I also got a call about some financing I was waiting to come through lets hope for some good news. I just need SOME good news for once for me.

Ok just wanted to post some updates. Glad to be back in Wisconsin for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews