I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Mississippi Adventure Begins


Tick, Tick....


Watching the clock-- I leave in a few hours for my Road trip. Honey and I, Nick is not coming. Oh well we can do this. Mom and Dad helped me pack the car last night, made me felt like I was 18 all over again. They are so worried and sweet, making sure I have enough of everything. Grandma is getting Honey B some bones today for her road trip as well. I need some time off, I need this break so bad. I need to see my brother and his family and have fun for a week with him. It will make me feel better.


I need something-- what else it is I don't know.


I put my applications in for 2 jobs in AL today-- is that what I need? I don't even know, just an opportunity I guess.


I have good friends here (thanks for the support Novy), and good family.


Something leaves me unsettled. Maybe someday I will find it.


Until then, let the search continue, And let the Adventure begin.


See YA'LL in a week or so.


Jen

1 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

You are back now ... when are you gonna update this site ?

11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews