I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Evil Thoughts...

I just had the worst weekend ever. I get home on Tuesday and my family misses me right. WRONG !! By Friday night I am fighting with my mom over the most pathetic thing ever. Me picking on her dog. Give me a break, I really think she needs her head checked. She can take one little petty thing- twist it up and around and throw it back in my face to make me feel like a total loser. DOUBLE STANDARDS are a real big problem for her I do believe. So yeah we yelled at each other and I split, I was not going to get treated like crap because she was in a bad mood. I live with my parents. And I love them very much, but my time is running short. I do owe them money but my debt has gone down from many, many thousands to just a few personal debts. That was my point of living with them. Nothing is every going to be good enough for her- no matter what I do. She gets in a bad mood and points out every fault and even makes some up. That hurts and I am tired of being the fall guy. So I am on a mad mission to get a personal loan, pay them off and get the hell out. Honey will pay the price if I do not get out and that is not fair either. So we did not speak all weekend. That sucked, but I have nothing to say when she flips out. My dad never knows what to say since they get along better when she is mad at me-- Go Figure? All these years I listen to their mood swings and fights and this is what I get in return. I hope like hell their health gets better and they can take care of themselves since when I am gone they might realize how much of a help I am and how much I worry about them. NO MORE, time for me, time for Honey, Time to GET OUT. So I am going to rent a place in Caledonia I think for a year-- it will be nice to just have a place of my own and then from there I can decide if I want to stick around the area or move out of state. Like I said, Time for ME.

I know this was not a nice post but I was so frustrated and I am sick of things not going my way. Just this year I want one good thing to happen for me. Yeah I have lost 127 pounds, I feel good about that. But it is time to move on...... Anyone have some money to Loan me? Yeah I am working on that part.

FYI-- Honey B graduated Beginner Training Class at Petsmart on 11/9/2006. Woo hoo !! So we are going to enroll in Intermediate started 11/30. I am so proud of her and she has come a long way since this summer. My Puppy Girl will also be 1 year old on Thursday. Gosh how time flew. She makes me so happy, the one thing I look forward to everyday is seeing her.

Okay ending with happy thoughts...... Damn it is Cold !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

it was my fault ... i'm sorry ! :(

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews