I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

AMERICAN HUNKS





FUN, FUN !!

So I had no plans for the last weekend. I checked my phone before leaving work on Friday night and my sister in law had called. American Hunks were coming to town ! Now, if you don't know this fine group- let me explain. They are the Finest form of Male Dancers/ Strippers I have ever seen ! So we were off to a good night, I went to the bank to stock up on one dollar bills as well. I have not drank but a few times since my surgery so I thought I would have a drink or two.

SO MUCH FUN !! The guys were buff and beautiful. Lets just say it was good to be out and about for a night. The night seemed to last forever and ever. But all the fun had to come to an end..... I will never forget the Ice man. #122.

Okay, okay back to reality. The weekend was pretty quiet after my Friday night adventures. I seem to stay pretty close to home these days and with the weather getting cold I don't even want to leave the house anymore. I am not looking forward to the WI winter weather at all this year.

I just had to share about the Hunks as it was a great night. A Night to not forget, a night that reminds me of why I am a woman and that I am really still young at heart.......




2 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

ice, ice baby ...

What's your new favorite bird, Jen ?

just kidding ... i wuv ya !

1:17 PM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

I almost "got" that.

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews