I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Honey B

Today my precious Puppy is 1 year old !! How time flies. I have had her since 4 weeks and I cannot believe we have made it this far. We also start intermediate class for training in 2 weeks- level 2. Yep, my little girl is growing up and actually trainable. She still makes me so happy. I went and got her a Doggie cake with a big red ball in it, and Petey boy- her brother gets a Giant cookie bone. Should be fun to get home tonight and see them eat their treats up. There will be pictures after the party I promise :)

Not much else new around here. I am trying to be civil with the parents and yet still avoid them. I did have a normal conversation with my mom last night. I don't know if that is good or bad. I don't know that I care, see that is the problem-- I care less and less.

I hope to get some Christmas shopping done this weekend, I came into to some extra money from Dog sitting for a friend. Bless their heart. I already have a pile of presents in the closet but it just never ends.


Well I cannot think of anything else to say-- My mind is wandering this late in the afternoon and it is so cold outside.

Keep warm people. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

Happy Birthday Honey B !

xxooxxooxx !

1:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews