I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wrong side of the Bed.....

I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but wait my bed is in a corner.
I cannot think of any other excuse for being in a bad mood.
I am not tired, or am I? Stressed out-- HELL YEAH.

All I could think about all night is money, the holidays, the house, my parents, and lastly me.

Stressed out. I just need to remember to take it one day at a time I guess. I sent out some letters to friends about taking a chance on me-- like an investment, lets hope I hear something back. I know it is asking alot but the repayment terms plus interest are all there and I want to do this- with my life- I need to do this to move on and up.

Sorry if I am whining, but I have to do it somewhere.

I am now trying to find my definition of Happy- what does it mean anymore? I just can never settle on it I swear. Maybe that is part of it. Maybe this is normal- trying to always achieve or try something new. Maybe that is my happy. Maybe no or maybe so? Geez, I am confusing myself. I wish life was more simple, although the simple things still seem to keep me content too.

I get to scrapbook this weekend- I have so many projects to do for Christmas it will be a good time to get these done. I am trying to have holiday cheer and all that crap as well. Gosh, I hope my my family does not disappoint me again. I need my brothers still more than they need me, but I am just not sure how to get that through to them. I don't want to give up but I am. Again I am not a bottle of glue that can keep everyone together.

Okay, okay-- stressed, and whiney-- I have to go get some coffee and nice pills.

Happy Hump day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

It's tough sometimes to keep the balance that is life from veering one way or another. I'm in your corner...never hesitate to comment on my blog or email me thru my profile. For anything. When I am someone's friend, it means a friend through thick and thin, good times and not so good times. That's me....Peter. Take care Jennifer.

5:46 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

And Novy hinted that I am a "stress-reliever." And here in Northern Connecticut, where it's 66 degrees (!!!!!!!), we are bracing for the cold air to come. Be happy...email or comment anytime. And I am still in love with your Thanksgiving post. You did everything!

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Novella said...

peter is a good one to make ya laugh when you least expect it !

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks for the comments Peter-- I feel a little better today but still feeling the stress-- Hoping everything will all work out for me, for once. Watch out for the winds that are heading your way.

Jen

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

I know..and you both make me soooo happy! But Novy? Well, she's Novy!

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews