I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Month End


Oh my Gosh- tomorrow it will be officially December, and right around the corner will be Christmas !!


Noooo!! I am not ready. I am trying to so hard not to be a scrooge. I have pictures tonight for my Christmas cards- Honey and I are going to pose for one. I thought with the new look and all it would be nice to share with everyone this year.


Guess what I got the HOUSE !! I think the shock factor has not hit me yet since I am still all stressed out about money. I want to get my parents paid off before I moved. Does anyone have a spare Money tree? Just trying to consolidate debt and pay things off so I can make a success of the homeownership. I have the weekend to figure things out as well.


Work, work-- we are so busy here. I was in early and poor Novy had to wake me a few times- I was dozin' at the desk on accident. Whoops !- Thanks Novy for looking out for me. You are a good person even though you are a PH.


I am in a better mood today, loading up on warm coffee to keep the cold out of my bones. ZERO degrees today with the windchill !! BRRRR!!!


Well that is all for my Random thoughts today.


p.s. if anyone has any references on financing leads I would appreciate you sharing...

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Niffer, what's a PH? And I know Novy has been having a TOUGH Friday..stay well...tell her I say Hi! Peter, the one and only.

8:39 AM

 
Blogger Novella said...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

That's your alarm, Nif ...

*sigh* ... F&*K it ... I want to go back to bed too !

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

Rabbit rabbit rabbit good luck.........explanation, you say? It's a good luck charm to say at the beginning of the month, for your friends.

2:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews