I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

June Already ?

It has been a busy couple of weeks. Family gatherings, visits from out of towners and parties to attend. Not to mention my parents are moving and building a new house. Oh yeah and I moved too. I am still trying to get settled in, day by day, bit by bit it looks like mine.

So I think it all just got to me and I have been suffering through a Migraine headache since Sunday. I have not had one this bad for months and months and I am hoping to not repeat it any time soon. I blame the stress I guess. So I am better today and trying to keep my spirits up. I get so groggy from resting, and the medications.

Upward and Onward.... Blog land, my little santcuary to write to express myself and write what I need to get out. Love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

Niffer ... I know what you are saying - it just piles up and you need to let it out before you come crashing down...

I'm here for ya ... we can have a quiet movie night with garlic dip !

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

Jenny, you're so lucky to have a friend like Novy, and not far away.

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews