I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Homeless and Burnt out...

What a week...

The deal for my house fell through. Long story and I don't want to go there again. I tried and did everything I could. Back to square one. I know there are other houses out there too but I just cannot think of that right now. I was set on this one and I WAS happy about it.

We are working our tails off at work to meet the cycle deadline, people are tired and burnt out, including me. I try to stay upbeat for my team but even I can feel the drain.

We spend so much time at work in a week that I see these people more than I see my family-- they ARE my friends. I want to trust, but I get burned. I don't get it. I try and people still get pissed off. Again, I don't get it. Anyway, it has been a long week and I will be happy Friday at 5pm. I have plans for the weekend so that will be nice, my parents have out of town company coming who are like family to us.

Anyway....I need some sleep- I need to relax and not stress out. I am so worried about everyone else and having enough time for everyone and everything that it is hard to think of me. But then, I am a failure right now in my heart so I don't want to think about me.

Alright, that's enough. Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews