I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Doggie Quote 03/30/07 & Honey Update

I love this calendar...... gave me a smile along with other wonderful thoughts today.

"You do not own a dog, the dog owns you".
--Unknown

We passed our Class last night ! Yes, we are in our 3rd round of training, Beginner, Intermediate, and now Advanced. I am so proud of my Honey B. We have come a long way. Now I can make the appointment to get her tested to be a Pet Therapy dog. I think this will help us both and it would be a good way for me to donate my time a few hours here and there. Sharing Honey with others and making people happy is reward and payment enough.

I just wanted to share some happy thoughts. I am ready for the weekend, A few good movies to watch and some more packing and sorting to do for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

And today...a rare weekend day when you can do what YOU want to do! Unless...unless you're at work. I forgot. It's Saturday at 8:50 now......take care Jenny. P.S. I left a comment on Novy's blog....if you want, you can go to Novy Raw. I'm so proud of HB.....her mom? Yeah, she too!
Take care...P

5:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews