I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Friday, January 26, 2007

FrIdAy BlOg

I haven't been out here in awhile.

Long week, tired. But it is Friday !! Woo hoo !

Honey and I had class last night- we graduated ! So we are done with Beginner, and Intermediate. On to Advanced class and the Pet Therapy program. She is a good dog and she proved that again last night.

I think I lost some more weight, pants that fit last week, are again too big this week. Still losing but it is coming off slower so it surprised me. A good surprise though I must say. I am still happy where a I am at now. Only 2 more months and it will be a year. I cannot believe it has been that long already ! I look back at all that has changed with my body and my mind is still catching up. I feel so much better finally. Here's to good days to come ;)

Going househunting this weekend again. We will see what happens. My parents are looking as well still so we will see who finds something first. I don't want to be homeless.

Back to work for me....
Good weekend to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

I hope your weekend has been good! P

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews