I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Better days ahead... I hope

Well last night with my Dad did not go very well. He must have taken something before the seminar and pretty much slept through the whole thing. My mom was furious. I did not say anything for the rest of the night to both of them. If you cannot help yourself who can you help?

Tonight I go to see the house, the realtor mixed up the days and called me last night wondering where I was- I was not impressed. Let's HOPE tonight goes better.

I feel like someone ran me over. Not sure what my problem is. SAD, SAD, SAD.

Tomorrow is payday- pay the bills and I might go shopping, just a few new things would be nice since I am still going through loads of clothes.

I cannot wait to go home, snuggle my dog and chill.

Super cold here today ! I do not like it. Nor does my body.

Okay, that enough, this just making me feel worse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Remember what sad spells backwards! (Ha...that Peter sometimes makes NO sense). But I wanted to make you smile! P

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews