I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hump Day...

I am trying to make through Wednesday. It seems the weeks drag out so much after a couple of short Holiday weeks.

Nothing new here, I have been working alot as we are pretty busy at work.

My parents are getting ready to put the house on the market to that will be my new project, I really do not mind helping them out as well. So mom was to reduce clutter and get some things packed up and out of the house so it is easier and cleaner to show. They have been looking at houses but they have still not found one they want, getting land and building their own is still an option. We will see what happens for them. In the meantime, I am also looking for a house or at least a place to rent. I am having a hard time because of Honey B. If only everyone who said no to pets could see her cute face. haha. Just kidding I understand why people do not want pets in Rentals. I am actually calling on a house for sale today as well. We will see what happens.

I should call my baby brother down south. I have not talked to him in a week. Just a little chit chat keeps us up on everything.

I have dinner company coming on Friday. My parents are going out of town so I have the house to myself to clean and organize for them as well. I have a list 3 feet long of things I want to get done so I am hoping for high energy all weekend.

Bowling tonight with the girls, it will be nice to see them as I have not been out in a few weeks again. It is nice to have a little social time.

Okay, on with Wednesday and straight to the weekend !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews