I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve 2006

Ho, ho, ho....

Merry Christmas !

I am trying to find a little spirit here. I have to work all weekend but yet I still have to find time to make 2 desserts, casserole, and pumpkin bars for the holiday. Ahhh......

Sleep first, then time for the rest.

Just wanted to post on the holiday and a weekend for once.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

It's Sunday here too...I hope you are well, and I just finished (took me an hour0 a nice XMAS eve post consisting of my memories, since I'm alone, except for Baby Cakes (yay! I love him) for the holiday. If you have time to read it, let me know. I'd ask Novy to do the same thing....thanks!! Phew, that tol a lot out of me...the post. The past caught up with me and pretended to be the present.....Twlight Zone? Dunno.....

6:41 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

My spelling, I am sorry.

6:42 AM

 
Blogger Novella said...

Merry Christmas 'Niffer ... I'm thinking of you and hoping you have a nice time with your family ...

Take it easy - there's no rush ... if you don't get it done, you don't get it done - just ENJOY the holiday !

9:08 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:30 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews