I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Finally Friday.

Well at least it is Friday. The part that sucks is all the stuff I have to do this weekend. And I always cram it in to 2 days. How exhausting. I want the Holidays over with. I am still not in the mood even though I try so hard sometimes.
I am in a mood. I cannot even explain it without getting worked up. I have no idea what my problem is. Everything is bothering me. I don't get it. I have a headache too. I should have just stayed in bed and said the hell with it today. But no, I am at work, trying really hard to keep my mood light and get through the day. I have a pile of movies waiting for me tonight to watch. I think I just need some me time. It has been a long week of running around for me every night. So then I will have a fresh start in the Morning and be ready to shop.

Honey was very attached to me last night and this morning. We had a good night at class- she is doing so well, I need to remember to enforce the same manners at home now too. I am very proud of her and I have to say I have a good dog- at least she listens to me. We are working on her listening to others. That will come with time the Trainer says.

My brothers and I are having pictures taking next week. They are driving me crazy trying to coordinate this and where we are going to meet. My Little brother flies in on Monday night and then we are going to visit my Big Brother just an hour from here. Lets see how long we can get along. Why I am stressing about this already I do not know. I think my beef is we just don't talk like we used to and I hate being the middle man. They have wives and kids. I don't- still there is no excuse not to call each other. They are still important to me. Oh well, I could go on all day.

The house hunting is a mess, I thought I had one and now I don't. I am still trying to consolidate debt and keep hitting dead ends. Frustrating.

I just need to relax and not let the holidays and stuff get to me. It will all work out eventually I hope. I just wanted a few things to go right before the end of the year.

Hey I still have my health- I cannot forget that. 135 pounds lighter and I feel pretty darn good. And I have my friends- time for some utilization again, maybe that is all I need is a fun night out again or just a hanging out with the girls evening. Something.......Anything.

4 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

well ... let's try and get together before I jump ship ! we can meet for a bite to eat ...

and i am excited about baby brudder coming ... it'll be nice ... and the pictures will look great !

9:36 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

And don't forget...there a so many of us (me!) who are out here....for you! Smile.....we love you...

1:45 PM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

And who's this Novella person? Kidding......

1:45 PM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

On Sunday, I tried to email you, just to say hi.....HI!! It wouldn't let me, so....hit me with your email addy and I will re-write. Hope your Sunday is great, and I think you should be proud of all you've accomplished this year. But what do I know, except you make me smile. Gotta go....your blog friend Peter....

1:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews