I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

December 5th, 2006 Nothing Much

Tuesday- what an uneventful day of the week. But hey, that is okay with me. Still cold here, they are hoping for a high of 24 today. Brrr....but hey it is Wisconsin.

Mom and I have been scrappin the last 2 nights getting my brothers wedding pictures from Sturgis in a book for them. They are going to cry when they see it. It is turning out so neat. Mom and I are having a good time doing it together too. Honey B hates it when I scrap, she constantly tries to get my attention away and gets in trouble. She is funny like that. So we snuggled last night before bed for awhile. I am so glad to have her around.

I got my first Christmas card yesterday. From my brother, wife and kids down south. It was a cute picture card address to me and Honey B. How sweet huh? I am hoping mine come in this week so I can get them out this weekend. Along with all the Christmas shopping and running I have to do. Okay, okay I am not thinking about all that right now.

Well they say no news is good news right.......

Until next time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

*scrap, scrap, scrap ... all day long ... scrap, scrap, scrap while I sing this song ... *

your baby brudder and his (non)blushing bride will appreciate it your joint efforts that will turn out into a fantabulous gift !

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

No news SOMETIMES is GREAT news......missn' you, and your friend, in cold cold Connecicut. Stay safe......Peter

11:22 AM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

you better make sure to bring that book in when you're done-I want to check out all the purple wedding pic's

12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews