I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

State of Confusion

Back to Blog land.

So the weekend was pretty interesting I must say. I was supposed to meet a guy out on Friday night and he decided not to come out. Well lets just say that did not damper my plans. I had a great time out with some friends from work and also ran into other people I have not seen out in a long time.
Here is my state of confusion: I have not been going out like I used to for the last 6-8 months since my surgery. So a lot of people have not seen me. Now, I get funny looks, like do I know you? Or oh my god you look great ! I cannot handle the attention. Nor do I want it. Yes I feel better, and my health is getting better but I am not mentally there with the weight loss yet. I guess I look in the mirror (as little as possible) and I still see the same old Jen. I appreciate the compliments and I am learning to take them and smile. I guess that is what happens when you lose 137 pounds in 9 months. I can honestly say I have tried hard not to change who I am inside though, but I have my moments. Confusion-- it continues on with the male species. Like I said, I am not one for attention, but my ass was touched way too many times Friday night. What the hell? That is mine, I paid for it. I am just not used to be touched anymore so I am bit stand offish. But I just grin and bear it. So did I mention my date did not come out? Well needless to say I had plenty of entertainment for the evening. We all went to see a live band and danced as well. It was fun, but I can only handle a few drinks and I am done. Maybe that is a good thing. Cheap date- but NOT easy !!

So that was my Friday and I spent the rest of weekend thinking about it all. So much confusion in one night. And my so called date called me on Saturday wanting to go out-- I did not get the message and I was not going out anyway. Oh well let's just see if he calls back. The ball is in his court now.

I was glad to come back to work on Monday-- that means Christmas is less than a week away. I just want to get it all over with. More confusion here- the holidays are not the same without my brothers around, and I can tell that hurts my mom. I do not want Holiday hell drama this year. I guess we are going to my brothers so that will help. I am not even done shopping for my nieces. What do you get a 3 & 4 year old who have everything? Yeah, more confusion.

I hope to do something fun for New Years- but I have to figure that out too. More confusion- who is going out? Who do I go out with? God......it never ends. I refuse to sit home on this holiday as I did that for a few years and it was aweful, I would rather be out with my friends or family.

Okay it is only Tuesday- I have to work all weekend- when the hell am I going to shop? Hopefully it will all fall into place and work out. And let the State of Confusion leave me- cause I need to breathe !!

Honey B says Hi to all- she is being a good girl. She learned how to shake- but not a normal shake, you have to say "what's up" and she throws her paw up. SO CUTE !!

She keeps me sane- or at least at a manageable insanity level. Thank God for my dog.

Peace out my bloggers.

Niffer aka Jen aka Shedevil

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Honey B is the best, like her Mom!

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Novella said...

hey Nif ... at least you got out and did stuff ... i'm glad !

me ... awww ... I am a bum and I love it !

we are leaving for a couple days today - am VERY excited ... can't wait to see the girls ...

I ran into some old high school friends yesterday ... we are going to go out on Friday / Saturday ... I can't wait to see everyone ... it's been a long time !

MISS YA !

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews