I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday Socializing...

Well it is finally Friday! The end of the week always seems to go faster. Why is that? I have some plans to go out after work and hang out with co workers. I also get to meet up with a new friend. I met him last Saturday while I was out with some friends. I was really surprised he actually called. We talked a bit last night and decided to meet out for a drink tonight. He is a really nice guy from what I can tell. Not that I am jumping headfirst into anything, it will be nice to just hang out and have another friend if anything. So maybe it could be a good start to the weekend.

Honey B and I had class last night. She is doing so good with the new commands, heeling, About turns, and stay downs. She is turning out to be a darn good dog with manners. Santa is going to bring her lots of goodies this year !

My little brother was in town this week- he flies out this morning back to MS. I already miss him, but it was nice to have him visit before the holidays. I am still trying to get into the holiday spirit, I must have wrapped 60 presents on Wednesday night and that just made it worse. Everyone keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and I just don't need anything. Clothes are not worth buying at full price as I am still dropping weight and down a size a month almost. Hopefully no one goes overboard on me. I am the type that likes to give, not receive.

It has been a long week, I was not feeling good a few days but I seem to have turned that around. I am having a hard time getting up in the morning still - Stupid winter blahs- I just hate them. So the goal is to try to keep busy and build the spirits up for the holidays. We finally agreed on Christmas at my Brothers so I hope my mom is happy about that. We will meet up in the afternoon and have a dinner and open presents. I just need a little WI snow to make the day perfect.

We had family pictures taken while my brother was here. It has been years since we have done that. They turned out great ! Just thinking of them makes me smile- they will be here in a week or so and I am glad we did it. Like mom says, you never know when that will happen again.

Well not much else is knew besides all my random thoughts.

Have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

I love the random thoughts...and snow has been hard to come by so far. Key words...SO FAR. It will be another 50 degree day here. Stay well! Peter

7:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews