I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tuesday

Today is our Secret Santa day and Potluck at work. What a festive groupI work with. It was nice to feel the holiday spirit in the air. And the food smell is radiating like a cloud above our department.

I am not feeling the best, some of my medications have changed and after 3 days I can tell. I am always freezing cold, but today I am burning up. Not right. Anyway, enough whining about not feeling good.

They say we are going to have a mild Winter. Unseasonably warm again this week in WI. I cannot complain but I want just a little snow for Christmas.

My baby brother flew in last night from MS. It is good to see him, we are heading to see my older brother tonight and have a family dinner. It will be nice I am sure, but I hope someone else can drive. I am not up for the trip.

My Christmas Pictures are in ! I cannot wait to pick them up tonight and get them mailed out to my friends and family. I also got some self potraits of me for my family since I look a little different now that I have lost 135 pounds. They also get pictures of Honey and I as well. I will be sure to post one soon.

Well I hope everyone out there in Blog world is having a good week. I wish you all Happy Holidays and all the stuff.

Jen

2 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

you have a great time with you familia ! i am glad to know that you will all be together ...

11:55 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

Me too..happy holidays. You've accomplished so much this past year. Be happy!!!! And feel better! Peter

7:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews