I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holiday Stress Continues....

Thursday. One day closer to Friday. One day closer to Christmas being here and GONE !!

Even my mom is stressed. She was out shopping on her day off today and calling me for ideas. Wait a minutes, I just realized what I did-- I gave her all my ideas and now I am screwed. MAN !

Too bad Money does not grow on trees. My truck needs repairs and that is my present-$400.00 break job and idle arm on my truck. I want to swear so bad. Forgive me Lord. Okay I think I feel better now.

At least it is payday today and I have what I need to get the rest of my shopping done.

I have been working my Second job at the Video store the last 4 nights and I know for sure the Honey B is feeling neglected. So I got home a bit before 9pm last night and played with my little girl. She is so funny. She started snorting and rolling around the floor so happy that I was home for her. My parents were relieved as she follows them around like she is lost. How cute is that- she is LOST without me. Well, at least someone is.

Okay the mind is racing and I could type all night so I am going to save you all from the nonsense and cut this one short.

See ya Friday....

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

She IS nice...

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

OOO, I was going to say something, but I'll just say this on Saturday midday...have a wonderful holiday. And Honey B? She's the best, snorting and all. She loves you! That's a Beatles song..

11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews