I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dad/ Papa's Birthday

Today my Dad is 56 years old. I called him from work to wish him a Happy Birthday, he said it was not his birthday- what? I said when is it? He exlaims, many years ago !! Silly old man. I got him a box of steaks for the grill or his showtime machine. I am sure he will like them- 18 ounce T-bones for him.

Nothing else exciting to report. Honey is healing up, her face looks terrible but there is no sign of infection and she is taking her antibiotics just fine. I hope there is not a big scar. My mom is already calling her names- Scarface. She seems unimpaired by the hole in her face which is also good. I am glad it does not hurt her and she lets me clean it every day. What a good girl. Off to class we go tonight, I am a little unsure if I should take her with that wound but I am going to see what the trainer says. I am pretty sure she will be okay to train.

I have a strange feeling today. I am not sure why or what is going on. Just a feeling that something is not right. Last time I had this feeling, my brothers were having issues. I think I need to call them tonight to make sure all is okay.

Other than that- just a Thursday around here. No snow still and it does not seem like December is almost over and January is approaching. Scary weather for us in the Midwest.

This is Jenny, out for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

Happy Birthday to Snoop !!!

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews