I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Honey B has a Christmas Injury!

Well, here we go.

Christmas was a good day except for one thing.... Honey came home with a injury.
My brother has 2 dogs and my parentsm and I brought our dogs to their house. Needless to say we had 4 medium sized dogs and 1 cat running around the house on top of 4 kids and 5 adults. They were all being good and they have a fenced in yard so we let them out to play. The only thing we can thing of there must have been a fight over a rawhid or bone out in the yard. I am sure it was not her brother Petey. My brother thinks it was his dog- Honey's sister Missy. And then there is Toby, he is a little dog but he can be protective of Missy. We were playing cards and Honey was laying down next to me on the floor, I looked down and saw the large gash under her right eye. I kind of freaked out. She had no idea what my problem was so I knew it was not hurting her. We cleaned it out with some Q tips and such and that is when I realized it was pretty deep. I guess I am glad it was my brothers dogs since I know they are current on shots and all. I was not mad at them by any means.

This morning my parents took her into the Vet as I called this morning and they wanted to see her right away. Bless my parents hearts for taking her in on their day off. I owe them big time.

My Parents called around 8:30 and said they were going to sedate her, shave her up and clean out the wound to see if it needs stitches.

So I have been waiting for a call back. They picked her up at 11:00. She is doing good, all cleaned up, we get antibiotics for 10 days and I have to keep her clean. No stitches so that is good. I guess we will call her scarface now !! Geez, what else is going to happen to her. My poor girl. I am sitting here at work and all I can think about is her. I told my Dad to give her a blankie and let her rest. I am only working another 3 hours so then I will see her tonight.

I did take pictures, I will post some after I take more tonight of her face. This little episode is going in the scrapbook. She is, afterall my Honey B of course.

Ok, on with the worrying until I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews