I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Honey's Injury Photos/ Happy New Year



I just had to share some pictures of my poor Honey B. She is by no means suffering but I still feel sorry for her. I hope her wounds heal well, she will always be cute to me, hole in her face and all....

Happy new year to all-- I am trying to get my list of resolutions for the new year down to some manageable and attainable. This is the first time in a long time I actually want to set goals for myself and get somewhere. I guess that means I am getting old or something.

Month end, Year end at work so we are trying to clean up and get things done.

Here's to 2007 !!

4 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

Awww ... 'Niffer ... the poor baby ! I didn't realize how deep of a wound it was ...

Give her a nice rubdown from me !

12:44 PM

 
Blogger Mellie said...

Awww, poor pooch! Tell her my pup Lola sends doggie get well wishes!

~Mellie

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Ladies and Pooches ( Lola)- Honey is healing well, day by day....wishing for no scars :)

Jen

2:24 PM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

I said the same thing..AWWWW.....but she's OK thank goodness!!!!

2:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews