I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

Well here we still are- 2007 has begun.

I don't feel any different, but here is to a new year and goals !!

Back to work, back to the routine. The holidays are FINALLY over. I am glad. They were good and all, but I am ready to just get things back to normal.

Now I can focus on paying off the rest of my debt and getting out back on my own. Yep it is always in the back of my mind. I guess it is a goal but it is just not happening as fast as I would like it. I remind myself that I do have some patience and I need to use it.

Nothing new to report here. Mom and Dad are well, Honey B is healing up so we hope for fur and no scar. It has been a quiet week, but I needed that. Just to relax and sleep in a few days.

I am not going to talk about New Years much- I had a good time with Friends in MN, I am very glad I went, now after I left I should have went home and ended my night. But instead I wound up out and about until 9:30AM. So I guess I was a little confused that night again by men in the bar. But hey, I am done with the bar for awhile and I have no reasons to go out and celebrate. I just need to keep reminding myself of that and stay home.

Here's to the New Year !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

SSSHHHH..but....Happy everything! Peter

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews