I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Are we THERE yet?

GOD ! could this week be any slower? I want this week to be over and the weekend to come. I have so much to do, and I always seem to cram it into my weekends. I wish we worked less and played more. Funny, just another dream I guess.

Not much new around here, we are so busy at work I am just trying to keep my head clear right now.

I went for 2 walks yesterday and they felt good. I think I will do the same when I get home tonight and that will make me feel better too. Is it something in the air? I just wonder- the weather has been so mild here in WI, I appreciate that. Not as cold as it can be that is for sure. I just need sunlight right now I guess.

Another thing-- I am ready to ride !! Time to get the Motorcycle out and get it tuned up and ready to go soon.....


Honey B is healing well and according to my mom aka Grandma and Papa we think there will not be a scar. No class tonight as the trainer is at a Dog Show, we will pick up next week. Tonight I will practice, SIT, STAND, DOWN, SIT, STAND, DOWN-- but she is doing good with those too.

Miss my brothers, but I know they are ok with their families.

Okay now I am rambling.....

Here's to a good evening.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Ramble on! Hi too!!!

2:47 PM

 
Blogger KAYLEE said...

GLAD THE CAT IS DOING BEtTer:)

5:07 PM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

An do you really ride a cycle? Wow..I was always scared.....watch out for the other idiots with four wheels! Have a nice weekend, stranger.

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

And K, she's a doggie...a wonderful one, from her pictures!

7:42 AM

 
Blogger KAYLEE said...

i am sorry peter:) dog cat w/E

3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews