I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Productive Weekend

WOW.

I had such a productive weekend !! I had a mental list of of everything I wanted to get done and I did it. And then some.

My room is clean, my parents house is clean. My files are organized and updated. All paperwork burned/recycled. My scrapbook stuff is all put away and organized. My clothes are sorted, 2 boxes of hand me downs. Everything else is hung or put away in a drawer. My sheets are washed, comforter and all blankets and throw pillows are clean. My room is mainly packed up to reduce clutter- the totes are put away in storage. WOW. I am so organized I am scaring myself. I even have my bills already paid for the month. I even have my card file ( b-days cards and such) sorted by month ! It really feels good. I busted butt on Saturday to get all of it done and I was able to lounge a bit on Sunday along with Laundry to do. I feel so much better with all of that done and it will be easier to keep up now.

Now for the Best news !!

I went to see a house in Sparta on Sunday-- I LOVED IT. Sparta is about 20 minutes from my hometown and work. Not too bad of a drive. The owners are willing to rent to own and close in a year. Keep your fingers crossed. My parents, my cousin ( he is a carpenter) and I are going to look at it again on Wednesday and then I do believe I am going to write an offer. I am not going to let this one go without a fight-- perfect for me and the Honey B. 3 Bedroom, main floor laundry, 1 1/2 car garage, the house is located next to a small city park. Deck off the back- nice size hard, newly paved driveway and sidewalk in front. Great neighborhood. So I am wishin, hopin, and prayin it all goes well this week and we can negotiate with the sellers.

HOPEFUL to be a homeowner !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews