I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Friday, January 12, 2007

fRiDaY 1/12/07

It Sucks to be a female sometimes.

Periods, bloating, cramping, MOOD SWINGS.

Today I am in a good mood. The rest of the week was another story. I just get so frustrated with people these days. I have great friends that I work with so that helps keep me sane.

I went to the doctor on monday with some issues and I am still trying to figure out how to get them resolved. A cyst, an infection- and has the doctor called me back? HELL NO. And I am still in pain. I guess I am just keeping it to myself at this point and trying not to spoil a good day.

Anyway-- the day is going fast and I have friends coming over for dinner. I am looking forward to that, I get to cook for someone !! I love to cook, and my parents do enjoy it but it is nice to cook for others as well.

Menu: Ceasar Salad with Low Fat dressing, Pork Tenderloin, seasoned and cooked in the Rotisierre (cutts down the grease and fat)
Scalloped Corn, and Sourcream/Cheesy whipped potatoes. Tea biscuits on the side and Pie for dessert.

Half of the above I cannot even eat but hey I love to cook so I will watch them enjoy it.

Mom and Dad are out of town for the weekend so it is just me and the puppies. I have so many projects to get done again and a few for them too. Keeps me busy. Looking forward to a long power walk tomorrow and Sunday as well.

Happy weekend....

1 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

Have fun w/ your friends ... I'll talk to you this weekend or on Monday ... it's a busy one for us ! Enjoy the peace and quiet at the house !

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews