I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Dad....

My dad's health has been poor and getting worse for several years now. It seems he turned 50 and fell apart. He is 56 now. He has Type 2 Diabetes, bad knees, bad back, and he is extremely overweight. He is on so many pills even I cannot keep track anymore. I used to worry constantl about him. Now I worry that he does care enough to take care of himself.

I used to look up to him, he was my hero in every way possible.

But with poor health, his outbursts are out of control, his Mood swings are barely tolerable and he falls asleep sitting up. He is hurtful with his words to my mom and he is wearing her out as well.

My Point: Tonight we (my mom and I) are going to the Bariatric Seminar with him. This is the same process I went through for the Gastric Bypass surgery.

I only hope he wants to get better, and not just more sympathy. I have none left for him. He has to want to get better and live longer. I hope that he sees all of this tonight.

My Dad is retired after a long term job for 33 years and getting fired, he now is officially retired, collects his pension, and gets disability that he deserves. He is a Vietnam vet. Yes he has issues from the war and I understand that. To him, it is just another excuse for not feeling good though.

I love him so much but so much has changed with hm. My mom looks forward to retiring in the next year and a half. She wants to travel with him.

If the man upstairs is listening please open my daddy's eyes a little bit wider and let him know his life is not over and there is much to look forward to? Please help his spirits and mood swings too.

Let's see how this goes tonight.......

here I am worrying again about my parents.

That will NEVER change-- they are my Family forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews