I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Finally Friday...

The Weather is finally changing- Highs in the 60's today and it finally feels like Spring is coming. The sun is shining and that helps improve the mood as well.

What a long week, I put a few too many hours in early this week and I am feeling the burn out today. But it is Friday. I am heading out of town to bartend for a 9 pin tap tournament. Some extra cash to save up before I move to my new house.

I am so ready to move, I am all packed up and ready to go, just need to confirm dates with the lender and get everything done. Wednesday was my last week of bowling and next week is the banquet. Next Thursday is our last week of Training class for Honey B and then we graduate Advanced. WOW, the time has flown, now she can be tested for Pet Therapy in a few weeks. She is doing so good and I am so proud of her. My Girl has some manners- finally. My good girl.

Well things are quiet here in Wisconsin, like I said it has been a long busy week. Tomorrow is my Parents 34th Anniversary- wow, that is a lot of years. I am happy for them though.

Back to work-- HAPPY SPRING TO EVERYONE.

4 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

hope you have a great weekend niffer - work hard, collect some tips, and phone numbers.

congrats to the folks ... i can't believe they have survived each other for that many years !! LOL !

7:52 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

Jenny, I hope your parents had a wonderful anniversary on Saturday! With many more to come. And I hope you are having one of those "great, but I'm working at a bowling event" fun weekends. Your friend Peter.....always...hi to HB.

6:53 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

And hi Novy!

6:53 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

She never says hi back.....

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews