I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Remember Me? Blog time.

Back to blog land for me !

Life has been so busy for me. I have been working a lot of hours due to a new project at work. But the money will come in handy for the new house. My parents house is now on the market as well, so my Mom is stressing that she will not have a place to live in a few months if their new house is not done being built. I guess I might have roommates for awhile.

Other than that, life is okay. I am in a good mood today. I had a terrible cold the beginning of the week but I fought it off and got plenty of rest. I feel 90% better today with just some minor sniffles left. We are getting another blizzard here in WI. Last weekend we had over 22 inches dump in 2 days. They are expecting another 6-12 inches again today or tomorrow. I am sick of shoveling ! I helped my parents dig out last weekend and then we shoveled my brother out since he has an empty house for sale here still. I felt like Shera until the sore arms and back kicked in on Sunday night. Ouch.

Honey B is doing awesome in her Advanced class, I am so proud of her. I cannot wait to start Pet Therapy and being able to help sick people feel better, just by sharing my time and my affectionate dog with them.

There are boxes everywhere ! In my house, in my truck, at my job. I feel like I am surrounded, but I want to be ready to go.

I had trouble downloading my pictures last night but I have new ones of me and Honey B playing in the snow. They are so cute, I just hope I did not mess up my Memory stick. So I get to go to Best Buy tonight and have them take a look.

Well, off to work.

Happy Friday. And Happy March !

2 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

you sound so happy in your post Niffer ... that makes me happy !

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

And Jenny, wow, I didn't know that you were going to use all your charm and the loveness of HB to help people in need. I'm floored, happy, and happier.
Hi Novy. I hope you're happy too...always!

7:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews