I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday....

This Daylight savings is really messing me up! I need light to wake up to in the morning ! Now 5 more weeks of dark, I hate it. It is bad enough I am not a morning person and have to set my clock 40 minutes ahead as it is. GEEZ ! Okay enough complaining. By the way, I have new pictures to attach to my blog, coming soon I promise.

Honey B and I hung out yesterday, took a nap, played and packed up all my extra blankets, pillows and linens laying around my parents house. That felt good to get out of their way and get ready to go. My mortage consultant called today and I faxed him over some more "good" paperwork so I am hoping to close a few weeks earlier than 04/24 on my house. I guess the Spring Fever is kicking in.

So many Birthdays and Anniversaries this month. 6 out of 7 of my nieces and nephews have birthday either this month or april-- talk about break the bank ! My Mom, my brother and my parents anniversary as well. Not to mention 6 friends (2 last week and 2 this week and 2 more coming). Man ! But ya know, they are all worth it, going to the parties and seeing them all smile !!

Back to the grind for me.... This is Jenny, out for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

lucky for you my birthday is in the fall ...

9:21 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

Mine is in the winter..12/10...hey Nov, great job on the new look for Jenny's blog....can you help me????

9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews