I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Doggie Adventures Take 1

So Honey decided to go for a run today with her brother Petey boy. Naughty ! I am not sure what happened that "Papa" aka my dad was to be watching them. They never go far and I am lucky we have good business neighbors. I am also glad they have tags so that I did get a phone call at 3:33 today that they had my dog and they were taking her home. Yeah they know where we live too. God bless good people. And Honey is now grounded, no truck rides or bones until this weekend. I am glad she is okay but I need to break her of this habit of running. I have to admit it has not happened in a few months so it is getting better. The trainer says not to punish them when they come home, don't put them in the kennel, no yelling, etc. And we don't, it is more like a party for them when they come back. We are a good family and they are spoiled so of course they come back. Well until the next Doggie adventure, Honey is on House Arrest according to Papa's rules. Oh boy. But she is still cute.... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Cute like her Mom..she was missing you from the moment she and Petey started their stroll....promise.

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

And I speak for all dogs whose Moms are named Jennifer Marie. I was elected to speak up by the "Four Legged Association of Nice People to Animals, or FLANPA........a real organization! (Well....maybe!) But I do love those guys, and mine too! Smile Jen.....

9:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews