I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Belated Easter

Easter is over, whoops- I cannot remember the last time I went to church. I guess that makes me a non practicing catholic. I am going hell I know. Oh well, it is warmer there.

It was a busy weekend for me, trying to keep packing things up, painting closets for my parents, and cleaning the house for them. I guess time goes faster when you miss your folks and you keep busy. I realize that is my way of keeping the mind from worrying. My Parents went to visit my brother in MS for a week. I missed them, my brother and sister in law were in an accident with them. The only person hurt was the person who hit them and not family. Just pride, and 2 totalled vehicles. Bummer.

I have an Appointment with the Realtor today, we are getting down to the wire on the closing on this house. I am trying very hard to keep my chin up as I have worked so hard and come so far to try to make all this happen. I have a few cheerleaders like my parents and my friends that are routing for me too. ( Thanks Peter !) Time to grow up, move on, start a new chapter in life. Honey B and I in a house. I can do this, I know it. I am ready.

Speaking of my Honey Baby Biker-- My LOVE. She was so good while my parents were gone... I was so proud of her. She just kept watching me move and pack boxes, I think she is on to me and knows something is going on. Wait until she realizes I bought her a house ! And a yard ! Okay, enough doggy talk. Happy Monday.

Doggie Quote:
" A dog is nothing but a furry person"-- Anonymous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:05 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

Hi Jenny...I reread my last comment, and I couldn't make heads or tails of it. So.....poof, it's gone. I hope your Sunday is great.

6:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews