I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Doggie Adventures Take 2 & 3.....Naughty Honey

Spring fever? Maybe that is what it is. Honey has runaway two more times ! Thank goodness for good people in this world and the little dog tag that tells who owns her and loves her the most. ME ! I was so frustrated, but she gave me the look and I caved of course. We had a long talk about running away, it must stop. Sunday some young couple brought both her and Petey back home, My dad thanked them. Monday they ran away again, and my dad found them at the beach down the road. Now, I am hoping it is out of their system and we are done. Spring fever, I keep saying to myself. Let the adventures continue....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews