I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Moving.....Done !

Well, I am finally moved. Honey B is adjusting to the new place. One day at a time. She goes to Papa's during the day and then I pick her up at night to home. She is doing good, barking a bit at the neighbors and new sounds but that is what dogs do. My neighbors are really cool, one little old lady with three dogs and a family on the other side. We have all talked and it seems to be a good neighborhood. So back to unpacking boxes and sorting through things for me. I figure another week and I should be settled I hope. Happy days to come.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Happy days! How nice is that, busy lady? It's Peter on a cool cloudy Sunday morn. Have a great rest of the weekend.

4:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews