I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

UPDATE...House Found !

Okay, I was in a crappy place and mood when I wrote my burnt out and homeless post. So by suggestion of a concerned friend I am writing an update. (Thanks, Peter) I have found a place to rent (possible rent to own) on the Southside of town. They are taking Honey B and I no questions asked. I am kind of excited I guess. I have some serious moving to do this weekend and I am hoping friends are around for help. No rush to get out of Mom and Dad's until next week. On my own, here I go. So that is good news, things are starting to look up I for me I guess. So I am still looking forward and keeping the chin up. Life, its like riding a big giant roller coaster I tell ya.

Boxes and moving here I come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

And.........you're NEVER on your own. I would like to keep my identity a secret...but Honey B knows....congrats Jenny!!! I'll sign this the unmasked guy, because my name shows up with my comment. I'm proud...of you....Peter

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews