I am Ms Taz. This is the story of my life. I love to share pictures and stories of my baby, Honey B. She is everything to me and has brought me so much happiness.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Addition to my Family !

My First Harley !!

Well my parents sold their house and they are now living in the campground this summer temporarily until their house is built. We have them settled in as of last Sunday. Here goes the story; I missed all this chaos by about 5 minutes. I guess some lady in a car drove back into the campground, stopped and threw a kitten out the window of her car. Many people saw her and started to yell and she took off. The kitten was unharmed and ADORABLE. So I show up after the drama only to find this precious little black striped kitten with big hazel eyes staring at me. Between my parents and I you might as well stamp sucker on our foreheads. She was so friendly and very good with humans. Needless to say I took her home after Grandma went shopping for a collar and kitty items to meet Honey B. A week later now and they love each other. Her name is Harley D- she is a female, about 9 weeks old and the vet said she is healthy and I am lucky. She is litter trained and eating very well on hard food. So now it is the 3 of us girls in the same house. I guess I needed a throw away cat to go with my throw away dog-- people don't realize what they miss when they mistreat animals because now I have the good ones. And they are so cute. Pictures to come soon, I have to download them off my camera soon. Honey B is still my girl, and just ask her about her kitty and she goes crazy- I am so glad they like each other as well- so I keep telling Honey B she has a new little sister-- Cats and Dogs can be friends :)

I am smiling and shining-- now I have two reasons to go home every night and double the snuggling !!

Pictures soon....

Jen

2 Comments:

Blogger Novella said...

your little family is growing ... i'm so happy for you ... you have been genuinely happy and that has been nice to see ...

11:53 AM

 
Blogger Peter N said...

I so agree...and this is me on Tuesday the 10th, and that's the first time I read your wonderful post.
Hi Honey and Harley! And you.

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

AmericanSingles Dating Reviews
AmericanSingles Dating Reviews